WHAT I USE DAILY AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Each of these products and services have helped me run a tight ship for my virtual assisting business. My business wouldn't survive without them!
ONLINE TOOLS >>
- Squarespace for an easy to use, professional website.
- Square Your Site website template, so you can get your website up in a matter of hours with zero hassle.
- GSuite so you can use Gmail with your custom domain, and for saving all your files. (go here so I can send you a 20% off coupon code!)
- ConvertKit for building your email list and sending broadcasts with ease.
- Quibooks and Turbo Tax for bookkeeping and filing. Click here for 50% off!!
- My pal Alfred to save canned responses and anything that you need to be copy / pasting several times.
- Skitch for easy screenshotting and sharing.
- Asana for project and task management.
- Lastpass for secure and easy password sharing.
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, I may receive a small commission. This helps me continue to run the blog and allows me to make free content for you. I only recommend products I use and love!
School office supllies >>
- The Logitech C920 for crisp video calls.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100 for high quality voice on calls. Make sure to get the windscreen and boom stand!
- This HP wide monitor. It's white and has a beautiful resolution!
- A lap desk so you can be still be a legit business owner while being cozy on the couch.
- A wireless mouse! This is hands down the best mouse I've ever purchased, and it's preeettty to boot.
Momma has to have her essentials
BEBE ESSENTIALS >>
- The Solly Baby wrap for cozy baby wearing. I have it in Sky.
- Comotomo bottles. Nursing or not or both, these bottles are wonderful!
- This cushion (it’s not only for grannies, but for mommas that have bruised tailbones! Literal lifesaver)
- These amazingly comfortable seamless bras (trust me, girl).
- Take away all your nursing worries and questions away with the Lactation Link courses.
BEST MAMA BLOGS >>
- The Solly Baby blog for fun recipes and best baby picks.
- Baby Led Weaning for baby nutrition!
- Lactation Link for your one stop shop on everything nursing.
- The Parrish Place is such an amazing, fun momma blog!
- The Mompreneur Show! I just found this podcast and it is so informational and encouraging from mom entrepreneurs.
- Mother Hustle is full of helpful, relatable mom entrepreneur articles.
The bev edit
wellness & productivity >>
- BIG CamelBak water bottle to easily stay hydrated.
- Vega Protein for green smoothies and easy protein (you'll see "easy" come up a lot in my edit - it's all about convenience!).
- The Productivity Planner for clean and simple daily planning.
- The Five Minute Journal or FMJ app for practicing gratitude and daily journaling.
- Powersheets for personal goal setting!
- Pilot pens for crisp, clean penmanship.
books actually worth reading >>
- I love listening to books almost more than I love reading them (most of the time I read while I listen!), and a subscription with Audible makes it affordable and easy. Get your first two audio books for FREE to test it out here!
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes review: She's a pioneer, powerhouse, and amazing example of being yourself.
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuck review: Even though this was written in 2009, if you're interested in building your personal brand, this book is stunningly relevant still (I listened to this one on Audible!).
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute review: I read this book over 5 years ago and still refer back to what I learned from it for leadership and relationships.