Tasks You Can Offer as a Virtual Assistant:
Social Media Tasks
Social media is a marketing channel that every business owner needs to utilize, but often times it’s the one thing that get underutilized for growth and brand awareness. Taking care of scheduling and consistently sharing on brand messages is a HUGE help for business owners.
- Facebook ads management
- Managing Twitter
- Managing Instagram
- Managing Pinterest
- Replying to social media comments
- Writing captions and posts
- Writing social media bios
- Organizing a social media scheduler
- Creating social media campaigns
- Source free and paid photos
Content is queen for business, and proofreading, scheduling, and writing for business owners is such a great way to enlist your skills and turn them into services.
- Proofreading and copy-editing
- Blog management
- Content calendar management
- Loading and formatting email newsletters
- Ghostwriting or copywriting
- Video editing
- Graphic design
Project Management Tasks
Taking a huge project from a business owner, breaking it down into tasks to delegate to team members so they can implement, and meeting deadlines is what project management is all about. Virtual assisting in this capacity is very marketable.
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Outline a project and delegate tasks
- Team management and hiring
These tasks relate to helping a business owner run the day to day of their business, from email management, data entry, and helping with customer service. Virtual assistants that love admin are SUPER valuable! Every needs admin help!
- Email management
- Billing & Accounting
- Customer Service
- Calendar Management
- Running reports
- Moderating communities (i.e. Facebook groups)
- Data entry
- Research projects
- Take notes at meetings
Being able to handle the tech side of a business is HUGE as so many business owners just aren’t that techy. This is where your nerdy self can shine as you help implement and streamline the tech systems and make it all run smoothly.
- Setting up an email provider (i.e. ConvertKit)
- Setting up webinars
- Website management and design
- Sourcing and implementing new tech systems
Personal Assisting Tasks
You might be surprised at how many people would LOVE and generously pay for a virtual personal assistant to help them not miss important dates and save them time scheduling and researching for travel and gifts.
- Scheduling appointments
- Making packing lists
- Sourcing and purchasing gifts
- Running errands
- Travel reservations
- Restaurant reservations